What’s up everyone! For the month of October on Off the Beaten Path, I’ll be (further) covering television that revels in the spooky and the macabre. So to celebrate the Halloween season as best we can during the Age of Covid, I found something a bit lighter – and shorter than Kolchak: The Night Stalker – to help us through these already weird-ass times. You may or may not have heard of this show, but I’m sure as hell you have all heard of it’s more famous cousins by now at the absolute minimum. This quick bite of a show – or at least the first season, which is what I’m covering today as it’s currently ongoing – is the 2018 New Zealand horror-mockumentary Wellington Paranormal.
- Page 1: Intro to Today’s Post
- Page 2: So What is Wellington Paranormal? & So Why Wellington Paranormal S1?
- Page 3: My Thoughts on Wellington Paranormal S1
- Page 4: My Thoughts on the Episodes
- Page 5: In Conclusion & In Case You’re Interested in Wellington Paranormal S1