Hey everyone! Who’s ready for an extra special edition of Off the Beaten Path? I bet some of you are wondering what makes this one post extra special. Well, this particular post is special to me because it marks the first anniversary of Off the Beaten Path. I know, crazy right? Within these 12 months, I’ve written 66 posts, chronicling 13 seasons and 96 episodes of underseen TV. Plus, that’s not even getting into just how much of a whirlwind the last 6 months have been. So, to celebrate the fact that I’ve managed to keep this blog active while the world started falling apart in slow motion, I decided to review a big show for you guys. That show is the influential 1974 one-season cult classic Kolchak: The Night Stalker.
- Page 1: Intro to Today’s Post
- Page 2: So What is Kolchak: The Night Stalker? & So Why Kolchak: The Night Stalker?
- Page 3: My Thoughts on Kolchak: The Night Stalker
- Page 4: My Thoughts on Episodes 1-7
- Page 5: My Thoughts on Episodes 8-14
- Page 6: My Thoughts on Episodes 15-20
- Page 7: In Conclusion & In Case You’re Interested in Kolchak: The Night Stalker