Hey everyone! After a week of working on various projects ranging from podcasting to setting up a quarantine friendly film shoot, it’s time to hop back into the saddle for a fresh installment of Off the Beaten Path. This time, I’m once again going in blind – try as it might, Spicy City won’t scare me away from reviewing shows I’ve never seen before. Like how I reviewed Danger 5 after reviewing Love, Death & Robots S1, I’m also dipping back into the comedy well. This time, it’s for a show I didn’t even know existed a week ago. This show, a quick 6 episode breeze, is a British production called Crashing.
- Page 1: Intro to Today’s Post
- Page 2: So What is Crashing? & So Why Crashing?
- Page 3: My Thoughts on Crashing
- Page 4: My Thoughts on the Episodes
- Page 5: In Conclusion & In Case You’re Interested in Crashing